All venture food trucks custom builds are final sale. VFT offers a full one year warranty on all parts and labour performed by us. This covers any of our craftsmanship, parts, and equipment of or on the truck built by us. All equipment not built by us is covered under the original manufacturer’s warranty. Examples of this kind of equipment include generators, griddles, fryers, fridges, freezers, small wares and more. It is the customer’s responsibility to register equipment with the appropriate manufacturers in order to be eligible for their warranties.
VENTURE FOOD TRUCKS MECHANICAL WARRANTY:
- Truck must be 2008 or newer and supplied by VFT
- 6 Month/16 000KM/10 000 mile
- North America only
Up-to-date Ontario Safety Certification: We provide an Ontario Safety Certification; a Safety certificate issued by a certified mechanic. Out of province or out of state buyers may see minor variations between Ontario Safety Certification standards certificate and their own local vehicle requirements. We do our best, but Venture Food Trucks will not be held responsible for vehicle requirements not required by an Ontario Safety inspection.
6-Month Coverage: Our 6-month premium warranty coverage includes engine, transmission, drive axle, four-wheel drive, turbocharger, and supercharger, air conditioning, alternator, water pump, starter, fuel pump, motor mounts, and electrical. For all vehicle repairs you must pay a $300.00 deductible, we pay the rest to a maximum of $3000.00 per occurrence. There IS no limit to occurrences. This is offered through Venture Food Trucks. If you are going through a VFT warranty, all repairs and associated costs must be approved by VFT in writing before proceeding. Repairs initiated without consulting VFT and without VFT approval will not be covered.
What is Not Covered: Brakes, tires, wiper blades, normal wear, bulbs, dash lights, seals, gaskets, rust, towing.
HOW YOU MAKE A CLAIM FOR MANUFACTURERS OR MECHANICAL
WARRANTY: If you have a warranty issue, please contact Venture Food Trucks by phone at 1-855-405-2324 or at email@example.com with as much detail as possible. Venture Food Trucks will assess the issue and decide on the best solution, which may be any one of the three of the following:
- Have work completed in the customer’s city, by a trusted technician. You may be directed to get as many as three competing quotes. VFT will make the final decision as to where the repair must be completed. You may pay the approved repair bill and submit it to VFT for refund or we may pay it directly, depending on the circumstances. Under any circumstances do not proceed with any warranty work until you have received written approval to proceed from Venture. You will not be covered. We cannot be responsible for bills incurred without our specific approval.
- We may send replacement parts to the customer, and you install them or have them installed by a trusted technician in their area.
- You bring vehicle back to VFT manufacturing facilities to have the work completed in-house. This depends on where you are located. Delivery of vehicle is your responsibility unless otherwise arranged.
For any issues outside the duration of the one-year warranty, we may still cover you. Call VFT at any time and we will be happy see if we can assist you. We are very proud of all our premium food vehicles and we strive to provide you with the best custom build on the market.
WILL’S PERSONAL GUARANTEE:
IF YOU SHOULD EVER HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THE WARRANTY, OR IF YOU’RE NOT HAPPY FOR ANY REASON, YOU MAY CALL ME DIRECTLY, IF YOU WISH, 7 DAYS PER WEEK AT 613-227-7613 OR EMAIL ME AT WILL@YOURIT.INFO. I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU CONTINUE TO BE HAPPY THAT YOU INVESTED IN A VENTURE BUILT TRUCK! I MEAN IT.
FOUNDER, CEO AND TOP DOG,
DIRECTLY AT 613-227-7613 ANYTIME