Once a year, we do a “First-time food truck special” where we build an awesome custom food truck at a great entry-level price. The truck includes generic equipment with the option to add or switch out based on your needs.
This year’s food truck special was a 14’ truck built as an addition to a gastropub in Newfoundland. 14’ trucks are not as common as 16’ and 18’ trucks but they are still very suitable for special events and catering. If you are interested in first-time food trucker pricing, contact us today!
- 14’ truck
- Custom Paint, Navy Blue
- Commercial 4 Burner Oven
- 40 LB Fryer
- 4’ Hood and Fire Suppression System
- 27” Refrigerated Prep Table
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- 2+1 Sink with Handwashing Compartment
- Stainless Steel Counter Top and Shelving Throughout
- Insulated and Lined with Stainless Steel
- 7000W Honda Generator and Gennie Drawer
- 6’ Service Window and Canopy
- Platform for 2 x 100 LB propane tanks